About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Important blog post for angelings please read

Dear Angelings, with a lot of ppl not on and or busy with life and other things.. I am going to offically start wall guarding to protect against the hate as many have gotten hate.. here is what we will do.. when you have time and if you want too.. check on your friends wall and when you do please post (a) on it our symbol for friendship and love.. Most of it all it means you were protected.. as silly has it sounds but I love seeing (a) on my wall means I have real friends.. I would appreciate your help for everyone.. to defend those against the hate..

any questions please msg me on msp and if you have imvu msg me there i can get everyones msgs there BUT if i am not your friend make sure you can get msgs from people who arent your friends..

<33hollyrenee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive