About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Saturday- Disney

Here is some more Disney for you! This theme is as well a BIG hit and I am glad you all really like it.. I am also behind in things I was off line a lot yesterday I hope to be on more today.. 

Keep checking back to see if you made it on here 

<33hollyrenee








21 comments:

  1. Hope I get on here! (i) Buying my look now!

    DevilCat5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty so much for the comment <33 I hope you can get one <33 its turned out to be a fab week <33hollyrenee

      Delete
    2. thank you so much for adding me onto your blog !!!!! Its an amazing week almost as amazing as you <33 ~Mixer

      Delete
    3. Ty so much Mixer and your welcome <33hollyrenee

      Delete
  2. I love this theme <3 It's my fav so far :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I have made a Sleeping Beauty outfit but I might get an Elsa outfit as well. I hope you like them! Angel <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet I will everyone has been so creative this theme <33hollyrenee

      Delete
    2. Yes I have seen some wonderful outfits! <33

      Delete
  4. Tysm bestie <333 Lysm x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this theme but i cant make an outfit because i'll fail xDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bestie i am sure you can come up with a great look! Your creative and just awesome <33hollyrenee

      Delete
  6. I finally got my Belle (Beauty & the Beast) outfit complete :D I'd love to get on here.. But, there is tons of other people who have great outfits that deserve it <3 This is one of the best themes Angelings have ever had! At least half of my friends have turned into princesses xD

    Ty - Jen (84Crazy@Kate03)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get a picture xD so keep checking back <33hollyrenee

      Delete
  7. this is my favorite them other than angelings themselves <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. This theme is awesome :) I love it, there are so many princesses on my screen lol..I would join in but I'm saving my sc for something..but my heart is there. :)
    ~ Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We know it is.. if you cant join in it is oky <33 love ya <33hollyrenee

      Delete
  9. Yay! You were jasmine too ^^ Can you put one of my pics there? xDDD Dont wanna be picky but xDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take screen shots of ppl asI see them xD somake sure you dress up xD No guarantees but maybe xD

      Delete

Blog Archive