About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Happy Disney Week!

Finally able to post something good!

Happy Disney Week! I am glad everyone likes the ideas for our weekly themes.. I am going to post daily some picture of those who participate.. So get your arts & looks ready! I will be giving out random wishy's and autos.. I will be adding some but not to many as I am lagging and need to go through my friends list.. with tht said I only delete ppl who I dnt speak too..so if you are unfriended and want to be added back just msg me or say something nicely on my wall.. 

Ps.. You may buy any look just please buy off looks I made

Remember this all for fun.. remember to check back to see if you made it on to my blog 

<33 hollyrenee




This artbook was created by Sky93 ty so much <33 loves tht words Ever dreamt of being a Princess.. Very catchy!





Hayhaysmiley is Ally from Austin & Ally xD


1 comment:

  1. Everyone looks great! The week is so much fun :) - With love, your Austin & Ally friend <33 xDDD

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive