About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Delaware- Im sorry



Oh and Nice Tia arent you blocked on more then one account?




Click pictures to make them bigger..
If you all think its right to hate on us and you think we will let you.. you all are wrong.. cause we wont.. we were told about this artbook on Candired's wall and so we acted on it.. OTHER wise we wouldnt havent even have looked at her.. we also reported it.. to sit and say msp i am up for the challenge and will continue to make the hate arts.. Okay Delaware be up for the challenge and get locked I could careless and oh yeah Delaware here is my apology to you & it is genuine.. I am truely sorry to you.. You could say sorry and I wouldnt ever be your friend.. damage by you is Unforgettable



Delaware.. I am sorry to you you come in a game less then a month or so ago and think you know everyone or everything about ppl unless you are previous user with hatred... 

Im sorry you you have to buy ppl and greet ppl to even make it anywhere on that game.. Bribing people to spread hate arts..

Im sorry you are sad.. I am sorry you wont make it anywhere on the game just with spending of your diamonds and star coins.. 

I am sorry you dont know the meaning of true friendship.. & have to buy it ;)


I nvr did anything personally to you...I nvr even really spoke to you.. I sent you a friend request 2 days prior b4 you turned in to a fame monster... wow..what FAKE FAME does to ppl... i will never understand


<33hollyrenee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive