About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Wht are you afraid of?


Well most people know I am afraid of the dark.. I am also afraid of death and how it will happen, I am afraid of the outside world.. no joke.. Tht is why I am online to make friends.. I am also scared something will happen to all my siblings as 3 of them some health issues.. and i am scared of loosing my bes friends on msp 

Be truthful and NO JUDGING

10 comments:

  1. I kinda just want to say it all here tbh o:
    Honestly I believe I am scared of everything deep down. I have anxiety and it's mainly death..The word death can even bring on my panic attacks. But my main fears are:
    Death, Spiders, Outer Space, I'm claustrophobic, have a fear of heights and clowns.. D:
    Thinking about ourter space also brings on my panic attacks x_x
    Fears are bad things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I ask ? why outer space? Im not really scared of heights my sister hayley is though... I dnt like clowns... but i dnt fear them either... spiders definetly! Claustophia im not either but i dnt like to be closed but its not a fear.. But i do fear and MRI machine lol because of how loud it is

      Delete
  2. Outer space..I do not know my self. It's just something that happened. I think it's something to do with how big it is. Things to do with the creation of life too. Idk why :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well i have dear of planes because of shows I have seen and because of 9/11... we have this ride at disney world i dnt think you could ride then Molly.. Its simulated and takes you to Mars... but it is vry life like as if you were actually in the rocket i couldnt wait until it was over

      Delete
  3. My fears: heights where i feel unsafe and the idea of nothingness... Thinking about death and whats beyond the universe.. Does it just end and turn into nothingness? If so what is nothingness like... Strange but it scares me xDD

    ~Rosie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not strange because i am the same way... I am scared mostly of whn it will happen and wht happens after as well..

      Delete
  4. I'm scared of clowns, beetles and I'm claustrophobic >.< claustrophobia is my biggest fear out of them all.. I cant stand being in a tight space

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clowns and Claustrophobia.. Oh my wow I agree.. I am not really claustrophobic.. but i do not like to be closed in really tight.. i cant stand being crowded... clowns scare me as well especially if they are evil

      Delete
  5. I am mainly scared of death and as stupid as it sounds, how people think of me. It sounds stupid but it really concerns me xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my wow Jen its so nice to see you comment Ive missed you and so has my bloggy lol.. anyways its not stupid because i am very scared of death myself.. so your not the only one.. i think i am scared mostly of how it will happen.. and wht will happen in the end

      Delete

Blog Archive