About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Just a couple reminders..

Today starts Carla AM theme week please read her art book with all the information.. you can find the post on my blog or on msp click her profile..

Also please vote for the date of Angelings 1st annual Trick or Treat Meet and Greet xD

Thank you <33

<33hollyrenee

2 comments:

  1. Well I will join in for Carla baby gurl before she strangles me... She's so mean... XD and I voted on my phone and will on my laptop later but haha my vote was so EPIC! I voted for... "You may choose more than one" such a great day to have the party on ;) I have no idea when the days are btw you should put them on, I am not bothered to look at phone date or computer date xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL i didnt have any room tht is why put you may choose more thn one.. in the voting part and all the dates are during the week i think

      Delete

Blog Archive