About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

~~ Friends ~~







Beauty.. I want to say a HUGE thank you for everything you do for me, hayhay and Candi.. You mean the world to me and so many others.. You are one of the most beautiful and giving people i know! 









Thank you so much Jason for this Blog Banner




Thanks so much Trina for note! Its so sweet and thank you for sharing it <3



Carla, Thank you so much for adding me to your art besties art book, it is so sweet I cant thank you enough


(a)ings always <3



Thank you so much for the art book and Greet Beautiful Beacher! Your art book is one of the best I have read in a long time, and I really appreciate your friendship!!






1 comment:

Blog Archive