About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, October 26, 2015

~~ Buried Alive ~~


I am watching the TV show Buried Alive on A&E...


This show is interesting.. it makes you face your fears about death and even every day life..

Do you think you would do this?? Me umm no.. because tht is another fear of mine.. besides the dark, death and octopus lol.. being buried alive O,O amazing wht the human mind thinks whn it comes to fear

2 comments:

  1. Nope I wouldn't..being buried alive is a big fear of mine, besides the fact I'm claustrophobic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im not to Claustrophobic.. I mean i dnt like tight spaces really.. especially w/ a lot of ppl around.. But i think it is more the ppl i dnt like then the closed space lol..

      Delete

Blog Archive