About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

~~ Spells ~~



If you could use a spell.. like for love, money, etc.. would you do it??

I would not use it for love.. because tht comes and goes.. but i would use it for money no doubt..lol


8 comments:

  1. Obvs for money aba but love? I have who I need ty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome comment and I agree.. but i am thinking they were talking romance type love

      Delete
    2. I know a have that but i have my awesome friend my bestest friend I wish I could hug all the time who was that friend again oh it was you bestie <3

      Delete
    3. aww I wish i could give you big huggies to <33 well here (((((BIG HUGGIES))))) xD

      Delete
  2. Probably money..I would buy things for my parents they've not been able to buy over the years

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to have a lot of money where I could be set for life.. and not have to worry about things.. I would stash some for Msp only as well.. and get every package and also pay back my friend who buys me vip whn i need it <33 thn i would have a stash for each of my siblings.. and thn give them own stash, i would also send the homeless money too

      Delete
  3. Yeah I would do money and probably love too tbh... no-one has ever really fancied me before xD But if I could do a spell for world peace I would use that too (i)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love is not wht it is all cracked up to be (i) On game or life.. Even on game it is so easily to get attached.... trust me xD

      Delete

Blog Archive