About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

~~Gone Batty ~~


LOL! So cute.. I wish i could dress my pets.. Do you dress your pets for halloween?

<33hollyrenee

4 comments:

  1. Aww :D I dont dress my cats, they wouldn't appreciate it. My older cat would probably scratch and bite o.o my younger cat would sulk c'x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol probably not.. we have tried dressing both our dogs they tried to get the clothes off lol

      Delete
  2. Can you get Guinea Pig Halloween costumes? Answer: probably lmao cx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you can you should google on images Guinea Pig Costumes lol

      Delete

Blog Archive