About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, October 26, 2015

~~ Candired Alert ~~ Please read


There is nothing tht me, and Candired and I am sure other higher lvls dnt like is someone pretending to be us.. and even going out of their eway to buy Vip?? Tht happened to me a couple yrs ago a user tried to be me, buying vip and everything the only thing she added ' in my name.. it was hollyrenee' I think.. hollyrenee' is how you spell in life.. anyways.. This person is not Candired.. it is an imposter.. she has been reported by several.. Like Candired and I say be yourself!


13 comments:

  1. Ah she will get kicked off msp soon enough for impersonating someone she ain't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Msp wont do anything... at least not anytime soon... it took them a couple weeks to make the person who did it to me change her name.. they wont be banned.. they will just be locked.. and have to do a name change eventually

      Delete
  2. hahaa.. I love when people pretend to be. Like it bothers me? Nahhh there is only one me.!! ;) l xDDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw I know who it is.. sad really.. but carry on ;)

      Delete
    2. Two peas in a pod.. always and forever <3

      Delete
    3. 2 peas in a pod <33 loves you always and forever

      Delete
    4. How can it not bother you?? Lol, Tht is one thing on Msp i think is the mos low thing someone can do as it does so much damage not only to you but others... I hate being imporsonated tht is why whnever i am told about someone doing it to me, I blog it.. I supposidly have a twitter and its not me and sadly i cant even get on twitter to see wht he/she is doing xD I have no idea how to work twitter

      Delete
  3. I think I know who it is. It is so sad that people are either that low on self-confidence, or that hungry for revenge that they must pretend. And seriously - it is so sad |O Remember all those fake Instagram accounts of you and Candi there are? It is hilarious how they think they can pull it off ;/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I agree.. I guess ppl are just jealous of other's success on msp & if they ever get to a " high " lvl they will thn know how it feels to have ppl pretending to be thm.. sad over a game lol..

      Delete
    2. Yup (i) It makes it slightly obvious when they have the exact same everything xD

      Delete

Blog Archive