About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

~~ Into the Light ~~~ New series


~ Into the light ~

Meet Lilith, a bride to be who was killed by her groom to be Sammael.. 

Sammael then took his own life, Now Lilith is trapped in this once Castle for of life and promise..

Until one day a new girl in town loves history.. she heard about this old castle.. and her and some friends go to the castle.. Will they be able to handle this Castle.. or is this the girl tht Lilith has been waiting for to set her free and into the light?

Find out soon!! Please share!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh deary me, something tells me you have been wanting to make a ghost story forever xD I don't really get it so I will watch it if you make the first part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol.. Its basically about a ghost who lives hell on earth even though she is dead.. her groom to be killed her.. and thn he killed himself and now she is trapped.. he wont let her move into the light where she can move on does tht make sense?

      Delete
  2. Can't wait, this does sound really cool :D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive