About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, October 26, 2015

~~ Behind the Screams ~~


Did you know tht the Psycho movies.. aka Norman Bates who dresses likes his mother and kills ppl at his hotel.. is also based off  someone in life back frm the 1950's..?? & also the Silence of the Lambs movie, which i dnt like.. its gross.. I just found this out today watching the show behind the screams.. 

4 comments:

  1. :o I wish I could watch it, it sounds interesting c;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds frocking osm xD but a little worrying lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. :] Most horror movies are based in reality in some way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see tht now and tbh i didnt know tht until this yr by watching tv shows.. i just thought they were made by ppl with good imaginations xD

      Delete

Blog Archive