About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, October 24, 2015

~~ What would you do? ~~


Your in the middle of nowhere and stop for a second to check on smething in the trunk.. whn you hear screaming frm this house.. wht would you do??

I would get back in my car and get out of there O,O and get help

5 comments:

  1. I don't think I would go inside... possibly tell someone responsible, an adult of some description xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be like RUN BITCH RUN I'd rub aha xF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Run. Always run! Don't look back. But I'd tell the police when I got away, or someone responsible

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would knock on the door and run for dear life xD jks.. I would probs call someone and run.. never return o-o

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive