About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, October 19, 2015

~~ Trick Or Treat ~~


Wht is the favorite costume you wore on any Halloween?

I have 4..

I was once a retro/classic 1950's girl.. my friends mom made me a poodle skirt for a contest at the skating ting and I just wore for halloween as well, I was also Cleopatra once... again a friends mom made me the costume.. I was also a Baby.. I wore Pj's, added freckles to my face, pig tails in my hair and a binky... and thn finally one year I had a pair of Frosty the SnowMan Pajama's so I wore them and went as Frosty lol

4 comments:

  1. All of your costumes sound really good :o I don't know my favourite, possibly the witch I was when I was aged like 3 or something..because when young children dress up it's usually quite cute c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, My syoungest whn she was born was a pumpkin.. and she looked adorable.. last yr she was Doc McStuffins lol

      Delete
  2. The only Halloween costume I've worn was a bunny onesie xD And that wasn't to go 'Trick or Treating' but more 'Treating' xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder where the term " Trick" came from? I have always wondered tht and i wonder if someone actually ever did tricks lol

      Delete

Blog Archive