About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

~~~~ Please vote ~~~


Please please vote for on the date for Angelings 1st Annual Meet & Greet & Trick or Treat!!

I would appreciate it <33

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Huh?? lol.. You cant do it at 1 am UK time as chat ban is in place (i)

      Delete
  2. I'm on holiday from Monday - Friday so might not be able to come :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tht is okay xDD <33 I am sure we will have more meet and greets especially with the holidays coming up

      Delete

Blog Archive