About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, October 17, 2015

~~ Friends ~~




Thank you OrangeAndMe frm face book for this edit of Candi!







Thank you for this old picture Cait!!! <33



Poppy thank you so much for this art book, You have really been a great friend to me.. I couldnt ask for more <3 you understood whn you had a theme day planned for me and I wasnt able to make it.. Thanks again!



Thank you so much Neon for this art book, we dnt know each other well, since i do not get msgs frm you on msp on my main but i enjoy talking to you off game and I hope we continue to get to know each better! Thanks for all your help!



Awww Lilz, Thanks so much for these art books, I remember whn we 1st met we didnt start off well but now your like my little sister.. Thanks so much for your friend ship!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive