About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Adams Family


Have you seen the show? If so do you like it?

I dnt like the shows but i like the movies Adam's Family and Adam's Family Values

<33

4 comments:

  1. Seen both the movies and loved 'em, trust you to have seen it MissMovieWatcher2k15

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yes I have seen so many movies <33 but sadly not current up to date ones lol.. since i dnt go to the movies often at all and i dnt have a dvd player in my living room (i)

      Delete
  2. I've seen bits of it..it's never really interested me tbh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The movies to me a way better thn the tv show...

      Delete

Blog Archive