About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

~~ Canceling Newbie Series ~~



I have decided not to finish the series.. basically i am not much of a funny person... so I am trying to think of a new one.. Sorry </3

6 comments:

  1. Awh <3 I hope your next ones about a turtle called Stan that swallows a jelly fish and becomes a jellyturtle then gets married to a llama and lines happily ever after the end

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL turtles? I dnt think anyone watch anything about turtles.. but thank you bestie

      Delete
  2. Aww don't be sorry Holly..and don't worry, you have a great sense of humour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Molly.. but i disagree xD Im not tht funny.. ask my siblings.. I am way to serious.. so i bring it to the game as well.. I have no funny bones xD

      Delete
  3. I understand (because you explained this too me xD) <33
    And you do have a sense of humour <3

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive