About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Happy Birthday Angelings!


Today is Angeling's 2nd birthday! Me and Candired want to say thank you for the past 2 yrs.. Some of it has been rocky.. but we all got through it.. We both have met some great friends since starting angelings.. Even some have been there since the beginning.. Yes we have lost some.. but for those we lose.. There is always a new friend.. <33 To those who we have lost because of the fighting and I have blocked.. and want to be friends again.. I will unblock you.. all you have to do is contact me.. You can so by msp.. on any accounts but i do not get all msgs on my main.. You can contact me on private email.. hollyreneeukmsp@yahoo.com and or Imvu..


I am having a Meet and Greet on Saturday.. The time is 2pm USA Eastern time.. and 7pm UK time.. Candired is not able to join us so we may have another in a couple weeks... You can dress as angelings of any color... and even wear a birthday hat or a halo.. The location is at my house..
 I hope you can make it.. If you dnt see me right away tht means my house is full xD


8 comments:

  1. O.o wow this year has been a breeze xD and I see Holly Dolly is getting into her m and g's xD Happy bday to all angelings and thanks to the rat who owns this blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jim has it really been a yr since we started talking?? Seems like yesterday tbh.. and who ya calling a rat? xD

      Delete
  2. Wow it's been 2 years already? I will have to write it..because I might forget D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes 2 yrs! I am so excited.. I thought i was going to be offline most of the day because I am exhausted but I got a 2nd wind for now lol

      Delete
  3. Happy 2 years <3
    Best years of my life in angelings and knowing u all <333
    Love u forever,
    Forever
    Your Aly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 2 years Angelings!! That makes me realise I have been part of Angelings for way over a year now... ;o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are sure it is been a yr? I thought you were there since day 1 tbh or not to far after anyways xD

      Delete

Blog Archive