About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

~~ Friends ~~


Thank you Maria so much for your status <33


Thank you Misslessy for the Edit!!



Ty Jen for the greets!!


Thank you Meghan for your status <3


Ty so much bestie for this edit!











7 comments:

  1. Letting people know cuz holly missed my profile the edit was from me xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i missed a couple profile this posting <33

      Delete
  2. I wish I could make edits for you holly ;( xD <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish i could make them they are all amazing xDD <33

      Delete
    2. They are xDD I have tried to make you one before but it turned out like ;-; <33

      Delete

Blog Archive