About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, October 26, 2015

~~ The 1 thing~~

Is there 1 thing you cant leave your house you cant leave w/ out? Like jewelery, etc..

Whn I leave I always wear a necklace my mom had.. It has charms on it..

6 comments:

  1. My phone it has pictures on it of our cute chats <3 gives me reasons to be happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, yours is sweet..
    I don't think there is one really..unless, my glasses. Because they're pretty important xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol glasses count ;D I am blind as a bat w/ out mine.. I cant see the clocks, road signs, etc... I need a new pair as well, as I have had the same prescription for a long time..

      Delete
  3. Awh bestie that necklace sounds cute ♥ I cant leave without a handbag, even for dog walks I gotta have one xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE purses ;D But i dnt care them out anymore.. I dnt see the need tbh.. I will take one if i know i am going far frm home.. but other wise no.. & ty, the necklace means a lot to me

      Delete

Blog Archive