About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

~~~ Shout out- TransGender Week!! ~~~




Emily is having a theme starting Friday October 23rd.. Her theme is Transgender.. This is a great awareness.. and people who are Transgender need so much support & not to mention they deserve the support.. 
Girls.. dress like boys, and boys dress like girls to please show support.. Her theme will end next Friday October 30th.. any looks I make are buyable if you can.. I do have boy clothes.. but i dnt think you will be able to buy them.. 
<33hollyrenee




5 comments:

  1. I have a friend who's transgender

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good we bring awareness to it... They dnt get enough support tht is jmo.. I dnt have friends who are transgender.. but i do have friends who are gay and or bi <3

      Delete
  2. This is such a great cause to bring awareness to <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.. not enough awareness is out there.. and not many support it.. I support just about anything.. there is nothing wrong it jmo

      Delete

Blog Archive