About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, October 17, 2015

~~ Angelings Meet and Greet ~~

I really wasnt able to get many pictures of our meet and greet..lol.. The 1st time i logged in to go to my room, It took me about 7 times to finally get in.. 

I am also planning a Meet and Greet for Halloween.. to try and have a Halloween Party..
I am going to make a Poll on wht day we should have it.. The 30th I believe is our Trick or Trick in life... we nvr have it on the 31st some reason..
The theme ofc will be Halloween Costumes.. I am going to start making my costumes on msp are buyable but I ask you buy frm the look I make so I get credit for it.. I was also thinking maybe like going to chats or other houses if you have yours decorated and say trick or treat lol like you would as if you were doing it in life.. or maybe going to lke the Mall, Beach or where ever as well.. xD Any suggestions are welcome either get a hold of me on msp.. and or email me, and or msg on imvu or face book <3

Thank you everyone who came yesterday we had a great turn out.. I cant thank you all enough who support angelings.. and have stuck by us <33 Loves you all







10 comments:

  1. Fudge... so sorry I didn't come, I completely forgot :/ I will try and catch up on your posts asap but it will take time xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can come to the trick or treat one xD

      Delete
  2. I had a really great time :') And the Halloween one sounds like a good idea, with going to different places ;D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Molly you know I was the funnest part EE>

      Delete
    2. Ikr they will nvr know where we will show up <33 xD

      Delete
    3. Jim you made me laugh but i still the ate cake (i)

      Delete
    4. YOU DIDN'T EAT MY GOD DAMN CAKE! It's only cos you were jealous everyone wanted a taste of mine and not your Poison Cake :P

      Delete
    5. PPmsl Jim I didnt poison it i made it with love and kindness and I did eat the cake!!!!! :)

      Delete
    6. Nope they won't xD and wow :D I am sure she ate a little bit of your cake, but Holly you don't seem like the type to poison cakes xD and hm well yes, I won't deny it -B

      Delete
    7. LOL dnt listen to Jim he knows Im good baker xDD <3 My best cakes are strawberry.. I also make good muffins as well

      Delete

Blog Archive