About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, September 19, 2015

What is your halloween name?


My name is : H= Dark R= Candy C= Finder

LOL Dark Candy Finder

These things are umm different.. xD 

<33hollyrenee

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh my wow xDD awesome i love tht name.. Tht would make for a good series on msp tbh xD

      Delete
  2. All around me are familiar faces,
    Worn out places,
    Worn out faces <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my wow I LOVE tht song especially whn it is sang by Adam Lambert.. its on my place list <3

      Delete
    2. That's why I typed it - I also really like that song and I was in the mood for typing song lyrics so there you go xD

      Delete
  3. MAP = Crused Spider Catcher
    (I think it's supposed to be cursed but I'm going to say what it says)
    I think that goes together quite nicely, but there's nothing I hate more than spiders haha, you wouldn't find me catching them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Eerie Ghost Stalker o-o Awesome lol! These things are so amazables.. how do you find them? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these names tht people have come up with would make a good series.. you should all think about tht lol

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive