About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Hoodies, Hot Cocoa..


So true for me... But i dnt like hot cocoa... where I live we had our last hot day yesterday now the temps will be fall like here on out!!!! I a so excited.. I get to listen to the wind chimes better by opening the patio doors...

<33hollyrenee

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, this morning in the UK (for me) there was frost and mist around for ages ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really weird atm in England..when I leave home for school at 7:45 it's really cold and frosty, but when I get home at 4:30 it's really really warm o-o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it gets super cold here at night as well.. but during the day its gets warmer with a slight chill

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive