About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, September 17, 2015

QOTD- Thursday!



Do you put up a Halloween Tree??

Oh my wow I would love to but sadly no.. Our christmas tree is still at my old house.. and it also came with the snow on it.. so i dnt think it would look right but I would so love too <3

<33hollyrenee

4 comments:

  1. I don't... and tbh I never will (personal reasons) I never even knew they existed xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL here in the USA many people have " trees" for every celebrated holiday.. like 4th of July, Labor Day etc.. ;D

      Delete
    2. Wow seriously? We only do it for Christmas xD

      Delete
    3. Yep any holiday a lot of America's have a tree.. and tbh I would be one of them there is something vry calming about a tree ;D You think i am crazy about halloween and wht not wait till christmas O<O LOL i think 2 yrs ago I posted a picture of my tree on msp and i looked horrible it was a Charlie Brown Tree ;D

      Delete

Blog Archive