About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Never forget 9-11-01


14 yrs ago something tragic happened in my country.. 4 planes were high jacked and used basically as missles... over 2000 ppl where killed in NYC alone... This is the worst attack on the USA..

Please take time and remember those who lives were lost on this day..

<33hollyrenee

2 comments:

  1. <3 Rip :( but have a good life in heaven :* Holly, that is really sad, this is a beautiful thing to remember, we will all respect them xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Bestie.. Yes will remember the always <3 9/11 holds a special place in my heart

      Delete

Blog Archive