About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Friends


Here are some friends who joined in with our Halloween week! Thank you all <33




Poppy, Thank you so much for this art book, It means so much to me, Candi and Aly <33 loves you!


Ty Sharon for joining in Halloween Theme!



Thank you so much bestie for this art book!! I love it & loves you!!


Thank you Bre for joining in xD



I dnt get many arts made for me by guys but...Buddy thank you for this art book, we have nvr spoken on msp and you made this for me, I appreciate it so much!!! 


Thanks Jim for joining in!!!





1 comment:

  1. That Bubby dude sent me a friend request lol I thought it was your brother but then I thought no... He's more of a gta minecraft dude xD
    Ps. I look the most spooky -B whenever I went into chatrooms people said I was either emo, or a hacker xD I was like, yh I am a hacker, that's why I am in the mall with my bff, I hacked her now I am talking to myself xD Emo? Really? That's far from me, I'm indie hipster!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive