About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Re- Cap Please read



Okay everyone just a recap..

I am now starting to help people with their themes if you would like one please let me know.. you can email, msg me on face book or imvu.. or msg on me msp BUT as i have said I do not get everyone's msgs on my main account, you can contact me on hayhaysmiley, !!!hayhaysmiley!!! or !!!hollyrenee!!! as well..

I would like to start up meet and greets again.. so stay tuned for the next meet and greet..

The Disney theme continues to Friday.. and so far accourding to the poll everyone is wanting weekly themes to come back.. but the poll i still opened to vote!

If it does win for weekly themes I already know wht are theme will be.. and i am sure everyone will be happy with it, and then we will start the votes themes again..

I want to thank everyone for all your kind words of support during the rough time i am going through it means a lot to me..

If you any ?'s please contact me <33

Also I have 3 blog banner makers if anyone would like to make one for my blog, please email me.. or msg me on face book tht is the only way i can get the blog banners.. my email hollyreneeukmsp@yahoo.com 
My face book is Hollyrenee Msp 

Thank you <33

<33hollyrenee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive