About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Qotd- Do you believe in Ghosts?


My answer is yes I do.. I also love shows tht have to do with ghosts and wht not


<33hollyrenee

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ohh but why? I think there is an after life.. I do believe in spirits.. I have reasons though.. Its just neat to think about o,o

      Delete
  2. I don't Well I don't really want to

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you believe in the " after life" xD Im not much of a religious person really.. But I do believe in Jesus and God.. and especially Angels.. I so LOVE angels.. My house is full of angel status and such (a)

      Delete
  3. I don't believe in ghosts, sorry D; xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL i think i am the only one O,O

      Delete
    2. But I do believe in the afterlife ;)
      And you're definitely not the only one - lots of people in my class believe in ghosts

      Delete
    3. I think it is also vry interesting... lol i am weird lol

      Delete
  4. You're not weird :) I kind of love paranormal things, it interests me. Yes, I definitely believe in ghosts. People laugh at me for that, but tbh I think I've experienced paranormal activity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe in spirits and ghosts <3 I think there is some in the girl's loo at school and some in my house <3 I can tell ya proof if you like o-o

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yass they are real xD Watch an episode of Supernatural and you believe in Tht kinda stuff forever o,o

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I do :3 My house actually has two spirits in it.. My sister has told me and I've experienced seeing a little girl in my home.. and I've been told that sometimes I talk to my dad (he died a few months ago) in my sleep.. like I actually go to his room and talk o-o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie, I agree... I have this sweater of my mom's I always sleep with it... it makes me feel as if we are hugging.. <33 I hope you r okay

      Delete

Blog Archive