About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Game for Monday- What do you do in Fall/ Autumn


Using this list.. pick wht you do or wht you would like to do...

Well.. I go on walks, decorate, trick or treat and sometimes carve a pumpkin..

<33hollyrenee

6 comments:

  1. I go on nature walks and pick apples :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sit inside and hide isn't on there. I call unfair!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go on nature walks, but being forced by your parents doesn't really count xD I also decorate, carve pumpkins (my brother forces me too, and tbh it's quite fun, once you've got someone to take the insides out for you xD), sit by the fire, make caramel/toffee apples (and chocolate ones) and go trick or treating. I do quite a lot on there o: having a younger brother who talks about halloween all year round means you end up doing a lot of stuff o-o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow tht sounds amazing.. we do not carve pumpkins.. we hardly get them but we have fake pumpkins lol... My house is so pretty i think.. I have lights tht are orange twisted with leaves going across my tv center.. I thn have halloween lights in the kitchen

      Delete
    2. That's a good idea, seeing as it's such a big job carving pumpkins really, even though it doesn't seem like it would be. And your house sounds really lovely. This is an great time of year <3

      Delete

Blog Archive