About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Msp's new theme- Do you think it can be rare?


To me tbh it looks like it maybe a rare theme because if you look at it she is going through her closet... and see wht the bubble says.. This a red alert situation.. MEANING hurry up and buy... but thn again who knows.. and i also dont understand why they call rare themes rare because most of it is not rare... they bring in new things in with it.. and the rares they do bring back.. i really dnt like.. The only thing I ever get a lot of is the butterfly clips.. maybe a few tats... I would like then to bring back the stripeys and the girdles lol

Whts your feeling?

<33hollyrenee

7 comments:

  1. All the comments on my YouTube video are saying 'Rare week is 17th September' but tbh idk :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want them to bring Stripeys back...like really really. If it was the only rare they brought back, I'd still be happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it could be rare... but it can't be rare week because rare week happens usually later... hm :o Also, what's the link to know the upcoming themes? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rare week is always in September just dnt remember exactly whn and also to go those weekly things frm msp you have to have msp added on face book <33

      Delete
  4. I said 'the red alert situation is the terrible themes'. Lmao cx And you need to unblock me ;-;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah isaw tht comment on face book or some where about the terrible theme thingy frm you.. but wht are you on about unblocking you o,o

      Delete

Blog Archive