About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Qotd- Wednesday


I know some of you have started back to school.. so how has school been? Do you like your teachers? Wht is your favorite subject?

<33hollyrenee

4 comments:

  1. Today I had a really scary geography teacher o,o
    But our other teachers are mostly okay ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol i only ever had 1 scary teacher i think and it was whn i was in Kindergarten or 1st grade cant remember which anyhoo.. she would yell at me because i couldnt sew.. and i would cry LOL... and here we call " geography" social studies xD

      Delete
    2. Wow seriously? You Americans are weird o,o Lool xDD

      Delete
    3. Yes social studies, and then we Maths how you all say it we say Math, English is how we say language arts etc.. xD

      Delete

Blog Archive