About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, September 18, 2015

Qotd- Favorite costume


Wht was one of your favorite Halloween Costumes tht you have worn?

I was Cleopatra one time, it was so pretty.. I had a golden dress, jewels and the black wig.. I loved tht costume

5 comments:

  1. Idk tbh.. I guess my vamire one xDDD. And I don't get it.. hw is Cleopatra scary? o,o pmsl xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol if i went trick or treating I wasnt allowed to dress scary... the " scariest" i could go was a vampire...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm gonna wear one this year though |B

      Delete
    2. Do you mean in life? I nvr really liked the costume part of halloween because i was nvr allowed to dress scary lol and now i cant afford costumes ;D BUT one time I home made a costume.. i was a baby and had pig tails and a passy ;D

      Delete

Blog Archive