About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, September 11, 2015

Qotd- Saturday


Do you have any bad habits??

Yes I do, I am very OCD like.. I guess they arent bad habits... but it drives me crazy whn things are not in order... 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I used to do tht.. I used to eat cookies, anything with yummy taste.. Now i hardly eat lol

      Delete
  2. I'm OCD as well..other people don't understand it, but everything has to have an order. And it has to stay in that order, everything has to be neat and tidy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find myself rotating things as well.. like socks, clothes, towels, to make sure it all gets used at some point lol

      Delete

Blog Archive