About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Heyy

Sorry everyone, I havent been on i am very behind between msp and face book not to mention personal emails..

This past monday i was in the hospital.. it was either sunday or monday i cant even keep track of days anymore lol..

I have also had a lot go on with things here at home... so my time has not been on msp but i hope to be on it soon..

<33hollyrenee

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry about any of that Holly..I'm sure everyone cares more about your health than replies. I hope you're ok <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, why were you in hospital? </3 Hope you get better soon :)

    Btw, it's fine.. I haven't posted on my blog for days lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one can manage everything, stay strong and I look forward to talking to you again properly soon <3

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive