About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Monday's Game- Birthday Scenario


Lol here is mine..

February- Married too
14th is the date and I am married to Sarah Palin O,O

LOL

<33hollyrenee

14 comments:

  1. I switch lives with a vampire xD
    Fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky at least your not married to Sarah Palin xDD

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Sword fight with your mum xD LOOOOOOOL xDDD Sorry Jen, I had too

      Delete
  3. Mine is Sword fight with Voldemort..
    Always worth a shot, I guess

    ReplyDelete
  4. create clones of sarah polin, 14th of september ( today :P xDD )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Host a TV show with your wife Holly? O.o and idek who that person is! I wanted lady Gaga or justin Bieber!!!! My king! My queen! *Throws baby fit*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Jim, I will let you have Lady Gaga and or JB one choice only xD

      Delete

Blog Archive