About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, September 11, 2015

Just a quick note

Sorry I was not on msp much after the morning yesterday, I was literally busy and had a tough time in life yesterday and needed rest..

I will reward VIPS only for today, remember your wishy can be listed at 1000 star coins...

I need more help to continue to do these weekly with the expensive gifts.. I would appreciate at 20 -30 views each movie I make... something always helps some one <33

Thank you all!

<33hollyrenee

4 comments:

Blog Archive