About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, September 28, 2015

Msp's Upcoming theme


I for 1 will be sad to see rare week go.. we will have to wait another yr before it comes back.. Why they cant just keep everything the same is beyond me..

Well here is wht next week's will look like.. any ideas on wht it could be??

<33hollyrenee

13 comments:

  1. Next week theme I better then this weeks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved this theme, I just wish they would bring back every rare lol

      Delete
  2. It was decent but its upsetting cuz all the people wasting there money

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you look at prices this is the cheapest theme though....

      Delete
  3. This looks interesting... I do like rare weeks too but I think if we had rares all the time it would lose the 'awesomeness' if you know what I mean xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I hve seen rares tht are not with the rares for the theme... I think we should all email msp and ask them to bring everything back lol.. like whn they tried making the geo skirts rare.. everyone was emailing them and they finally listened and brought them back

      Delete
    2. Hmm idk... I like there being some rare items that you can't get normally (i)

      Delete
  4. Its called break da rulez you can see it xD So obvs another emo theme or cosplay or some other thing I hate because I only like hipster indie >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last emo theme was great.. I rocked it lol and i not emo xD

      Delete
  5. I have no idea o.o But then again, like 95% of my clothes are the same shade of purple (Ikr, I'm boring) so it doesn't matter, because I make them look the same xD But sometimes everything looks horrible in a theme.I hope it's not one of those. I quite like emo themes :3
    sorry that my comments are so long xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have such a hard time with a lot of the themes.. but if you notice on somethings like the back grounds, clothes, hairs etc.. its turning a bit like imvu i think.. i think imvu is giving them a run for their money tbh

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive