About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, September 25, 2015

New theme for angelings - please read


Well since Msp's theme is rare and good rares at tht I was thinking we could just a have a Fall Fashion week and Rares 

Sorry for not being on.. but i will be on some this weekend <33

Thank you all <<33


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah I didnt want rare week to be wasted with our theme's and i love fall colors so I can make a lot of fall rare outfits i think

      Delete
    2. I can tell lol xD You should see the colours I used on one of my rare outfits: neon green and a orange/red/pink mix xDD

      Delete

Blog Archive