About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Winter Post 2


Thank you all for the great week so far <33 here are some more pictures... and again I am sorry for my absence













10 comments:

  1. The arts are beautiful and everything &everyone looks amazing<33 I don't have enough star coins this week.So I couldn't take part in this theme.But I'll try to earn it to the amount I need.. I hope you guys had a great time<33

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this theme so much, winter is my favourite season xD ly <33

    ~Christy<33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fall & winter are both my favorite seasons... They are to me so much prettier and peaceful

      Delete
  3. Holly? I had a vision tht u knocked on my door with santa o,o was it a dream or did you and santa come lastnight ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Cadie no i didnt show up with Santa i think you were dreaming xD

      Delete
  4. Yay xD winter ^_^ winters my favourite season of the year. Hardly ever get snow though D:< I'm going to try and save sc to take part in this theme (a) and omg those artbooks are beautiful :o x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rosie we get snow quite a bit in the winter.. we dnt always have a white christmas but we make up for it either b4 out after

      Delete
    2. That's lucky. I've never had a white Christmas in my life xD we get sort of slush. Not really snow though.

      Delete

Blog Archive