About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, December 1, 2014

Plz read!





I just want to say I do NOT condone anyone talking with such language and wishing death on anyone no matter how badly you dislike someone, and or the team they support.

I remember sharing this blog to people on my google chats list and we all commented against it... to those who did reply to it..

If I see any hate blogs like this by added friends I will remove you.. I am done with the drama.. its time to move on... as I am trying to do no matter how many people still continue to post about me and angelings

I will not welcome any 1 to angeling's and I will not condone and or be friends with Angelings who use language like was used on the other blog by someone against anyone.. Its not 
right... 

I removed my other posting as the girl said I ruined her life about bringing to everyone's attention but i thought it needed to be addressed and it was not my intention to blog about it but i dnt wnt angelings to be known for such trash talk no one deserves it...To many things about her didnt add up.. she said she had no msp user but knew a lot of wht was going on? so tht was a red flag to me..

Anyways I am dne with this subject for now <33

<33hollyrenee

21 comments:

  1. Although I didn't get to see the blog I agree with you a 100%

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing death on anyone*Will not be tolerated...It's good to defend your team.But she went to far.That blog post was terrible to read.All of it was filled with bad language >.<What she done is unforgivable..As you said anyone who acts in a very disrespectful manner,Should NO longer be welcomed as an Angeling.
    Holly you done the right thing<33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deronica.. I agree its not right i wouldnt wish death on anyone.. it is just sad people would have to say tht...

      Delete
    2. I agree with you.. No matter how much I hate someone.I'll never do what she did...

      Delete
  3. I completely agree with you, that language was disgusting. I would hate for any of the heros to see that because it was just so hurtful, i just cant believe that girl thought it was okay to say that about anyone. Anyway, im done with it now and dot want to think about it anymore. Ily<3 love,

    Christabel Hipster<33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree it was a nightmare D: <33 ly too

      Delete
    2. Yeah I read that pathetic blog too D: I actually found it pretty offensive because many of my friends are heroes.

      Delete
    3. I know, a lot of my friends are heros too, its actually horrible

      Delete
    4. It was very offensive.. i do have hero friends added.. dnt matter who they support.. it depends on the kind of friend they are...

      Delete
    5. exactly, thats what i go by, i add most people who give me requests and then get to know them, if they are rude i unfriend them, simple

      Delete
    6. I have cursed on my blog b4 i was really angry, and its not like we all dont curse at one time or another but do it all the time and like she did was so wow.. and i agree with you chris... more times thn not they are very nice <33

      Delete
    7. I Agree With Everything You Say Hunni Ly <3 Its Liam xD

      Delete
    8. I Agree With Everything You Say Hunni Ly <3 Its Liam ;P

      Delete
  4. Let it snow Let it snow Let it snowwwww <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snow is falling all
      Around me, children playing having fun, it's the season for love and understanding, merry Christmas everyone<3 xD lol I can't remember the words to let it snow.. O,o

      Delete
  5. No matter how much you dislike someone it is WRONG to wish death on thm .. TThat blog was hurrendous o,o ..
    Ly <33 Cadie .. excuse my cucumber profille pic ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeppers i nvr wnt to see anything like tht again <33

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's Disgraceful Nobody's perfect but a lot of Heroes are delightful... Not thick. And wishing death on anyone... Even somone You hate Loads. That blog is Horrendous I hope Nobody does that ever again - Izzy hun bun x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive