About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Candi,My heart & Soul
















I had to make this posting to my net sister and bff Candi, she msged me such a beautiful msg on Imvu and this is my way of thanking her..

Candi, whn I started msp I always wanted to be your friend nvr did I imagine we would form such a bond that would truly be unbreakable, we have nvr stopped being Bff's and we nvr removed each other frm our Msp profile in almost 2 years... I love you with all my heart and soul. I miss coming to imvu and seeing you " my imvu dnt wrk atm -,-" BUT whn I do the 1st thing I am going to do is give you the biggest hug ever... and nvr let you go..
This song Wind Beneath my Wings is me and Candi's song.. it has been for a while now and describes us both..

Candi I love you and thank you for making the person I am today.. You have shown me so much. You have shown me true love & friendship.. Thank you so much <33

<33hollyrenee



17 comments:

  1. Awwh true bffs :') Nearly cried reading this! Holly,your so thoughtful and kind hearted (a) Ilysfm bestie you special to me and candi too x Ur both beautiful amazing and incredibly loving! U forgave me and we all pretended that it never happened and hopefully we all stay besties x Ily both,u make me smile when im down,and make me cry with happiness because of ur love for all angeligs and me!

    I feel so special when im with u two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bestie <33 ly too <33 Your comment means a lot to me <33 ly

      Delete
    2. Ily more xx ur comments mean alot to be too

      Delete
  2. Aww, that is so sweet! You and Candi have such an unbreakable bond <3 You are both lovely and caring people, and you make such a good team. <33

    Lysm <33 Bubble

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful <33 Your bond amazes me , Holly .. You're a great friend to Candi and SO many more .. Holly & Cadie & Angelings UNBREAKABLE <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right we are all unbreakable unless we let people try to break us <33 our true friends stay by our sides <33

      Delete
  4. I want to come visit you again just to give you the biggest hug ever for this. Thank you so much for loving me like nobody else has online. You have given me a friendship so true and kind. I miss you coming on imvu and miss the instant invites we would give to each other as soon as the other logged on. But even tho you cant come until your computer is fixed we have never lost that true friendship bond. We have been through so much together Holly.. laughter and tears and were still stronger then ever.
    I use to laugh when people would try and break us apart because I always knew they had no chance to ever come between something so special. You are my friend, my best friend and my sister. I love you forever. We are Unbreakable <3
    Thank you so much for this post ♥

    Love Candi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. & I love you forever and more <33 and ppl still try and come in between us even though you dnt play on msp anymore... and i cant wait for you to come and visit me again either it will be so much fun <33 i had such a great time last time.. I go to bed thanking god for you and wake up saying the same thing.. Mom would be so happy for us <33 true bond wont broken <33 ly

      Delete
  5. Omg, thats actually the sweetest thing in the world, im so jealous of yours and candis friendship xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loveCandi so much and dnt be jealous I am sure you have a special friendship with someone.. <33 ly bestie

      Delete
  6. I cried reading this.. :') you two honestly have the strongest bond in the world.. Your friendship, love and devotion to eachother is inspiring <3 just wondering, do you know eachother in real life?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rosie yes me and Candi do know each other in real we met not long ago <3 and thank you

      Delete
  7. This is a great example of an (unbreakable) Friendship.. You guys are always there for each other and you will NEVER let anything come in between your friendship.. Your friendship between Candired sets a wonderful example for the angelings and I think we should all imitate that.<33

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww I love your friendship with Candi its so sweet<3 Lyl Holly❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you deronica and Mal so much <33 ly

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive