About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

My Christmas Present


This Christmas I get the best gift off all! Its now official Candi will be coming to visit me for Christmas!

This is wht true friendship is.. You see all the time on msp frm ppl tht we as in us all dnt know each other but me & Candi do know each other.. Granted we all dnt know each other as in the "life" sense.. BUT we are all ppl with feelings and just because it is either msp or imvu dnt mean real friendships can not be formed.. so if believe it may come true..

Me and Candi have been best friends almost 3 yrs and counting.. This just goes to show those who say negative things.. Your wrong..

Here is to real friendships

<33hollyrenee

15 comments:

  1. awwh thats so sweet<3 ill love the art dor you ASAP, im at school atm and they blocked msp -.-
    ly bestie<3
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol and ly to bestie i hear a lot of schools both in your country and mine block msp o,o

      Delete
  2. Im so happy for you both <33 This shows everyone who doesn't believe friendships online are real that they are wrong! Love you both :) -xxkiss230xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This wht me and Candi have been saying all along friendships on game are real <33 ly too <3

      Delete
  3. That's so sweet, you guys get to meet in real<33 and yes I couldnt agree more~some of the strongest friendships are formed online :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosue and agree with you so much <33

      Delete
    2. No problem at all<33 I really wish I was in your shoes rn haha xD if love to meet up with my net sister in real. Do you two live close?

      Delete
  4. Omg! That's gonna be so amazing! I'm so excited for u!!! XD
    OMG Told ya u would have an osm Xmas Holly! xDD
    You're friendship never ends, it gets stronger every day, every second!!! It's amazing! I love u both to pieces!
    Make sure u keep me updated! I'm smiling so hard for u!!!! xDD
    Merry Christmas candi and Holly! I love u both and I hope u both have the most amazing time of your lives!! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bestie so much <33 ly too and hope you have a great christmas <3

      Delete
  5. Omg, i started writing a whole long paragraph for you guys then when i was in the middle of writing it i went on a new tab just to make sure i was signed in and it just deleted the whole thing Dx ly you guys,

    Christabel Hipster<33

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sooo HAPPY and this is the BEST Christmas present I could ever ask for!!! I get to meet you irl and best of all at Christmas!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!! xD
    I love you so much and I can't wait to see you. I am smiling so much right now my cheeks hurt!! xD
    This is true friendship.. one in a million.. two peas in a pod.. forever and always.. UNBREAKABLE!! I love you so much and I can't wait!! <333
    Best friends Forever and ever <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i am so happy Candi <33 2 peas in a pod forever xDD We are truly unbreakable no matter how much people try and try... Just a few more long days D: but it will get here and whn it does big hugs xD

      Delete
  7. Yay :D Its a wish come true for you guys <3 I'm so happy for you :) This is what true friendship is <3 So happy for you right now :) :) :) :). - Izzy hun bun

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive