About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, December 18, 2014

New Theme- Merry Little Christmas


This week we will be having a Merry Little Christmas.. 

Just dress in anything you would wear for Christmas Eve/Day..

I wanted a theme that anyone could join in <33

Have a Happy Holiday!

<33hollyrenee



8 comments:

  1. (a) Im watching your movie facts and things to get some sc for this awesome theme. ty for adding me in them btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great theme idea. This sounds so fun c: I really hope I can get on for this week <3 Ly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent really had the time in my hands to join in with the themes lately, i hope i can finally get back to my usual life and join in a bit more, life has just been so busy and ive been so ill (not sick ill but other types of being ill). Ly so much, i wish i could join in a bit more <33

    Christabel Hipster<33

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitly be joining in this theme :) Sorry I haven't been watching your christmas facts and participating much with your themes! My new years resulotion: help you more <33 Love you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww ty but i am not worried about it.. i am not on myself much atm i have so much going on :s i hope it calms after chirstmas

      Delete

Blog Archive