About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Thank you all so much who voted for me in the Christmas Romance Comp!!!




Thank you all to who voted for me in the Christmas Romance Comp!!!

2 Angelings won the comp ShakeitupRules & myself.. and to my knowledge this is the 1st ever angeling look on the front page!

Thank you all again who voted!!!!!!

<33hollyrenee

14 comments:

  1. YAY! im so happy that u won xD u deserved it more than anyone! Congrats and congrats Allie for 3rd xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oml well done holly ^-^ I'm so happy for you :'3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations xD :D So happy for you <33 100% deserved

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS BESTIE!!!!!!!! So the annoying thing happened to me again |O I wrote you my story of seeing you on the msp page when i was about to log in, basically i was really surprised and happy, its my favourite look of yours xDDD ly<33

    Christabel Hipster<33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o,e are you going to fast xD but whtever you are doing you make me laugh so hard whn you post now xD love you bestie and thank you for everything, thank you for making me laugh <3

      Delete
    2. Your welcome xD i love making people laugh xDDD

      Delete
  5. Congrats Holly. and ty everyone. Hope everyone has a blessed Christmas.
    shakeituprules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allie I am so glad you won!! I voted for you with every account.. Yay 2 angelings this comp won xD I hope you have a wonderful Christmas <3

      Delete
  6. Thank you all again for voting for Allie a I and ty all for the comments love you all <33

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holly, this is a really silly question but how do you vote in a comp? Lol I've never been able to find out xD <33

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh and it's great that you won! And Allie <33 They were both beautiful looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to be a "judge" meaning vip package a yr and or you have to be "jury" with the jury package which i think is 3 months.. Thank you all <33

      Delete

Blog Archive