About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Party post

Yay was able to get pictures uploaded to my blog <3 I want to thank everyone again for all the arts and to all those who join in our themes.. I hope you have had a great week.. and to those who made me arts they all mean a lot to me... Ly all <33















4 comments:

  1. Tysm for putting em and my artbook up lysm
    - Katniss is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The artbooks are so beautiful<33 I love theme weeks, they add so much fun and spirit too msp (a) <3

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive