About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, December 21, 2014

I want to help you have a Merry Christmas please read


Just like in life there are many on msp less fortunate.. I want to help you have a Merry Christmas.. I made a art book on msp please read and share for me.. comment to why I should choose you to have a Merry Christmas.. I will be giving wishy's daily.. to those who I think should have one.. I wish I could help all but I cant..

Also if you can plz rate my movies I will also be choosing frm comments frm them as well <33 and maybe adding people to up coming movies and if your not added i may add you to my list.. 

Remember Christmas is about giving and friendship..I cherish all my friendships..

YOU DO NOT have to be added or even an Angeling for this.. Its not about teams it is about people who are less fortunate then others..

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas.. Love you all <33

<33hollyrenee

9 comments:

  1. This is such an extremely caring & generous idea... I wish I had thought of it xD <3

    - Teddi ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely and kind idea! Just reading it made me smile :) You bring such a lot of joy and happieness to msp :) I hope you have a very merry christmas, you deserve it <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so thoughtful Bestie x x Sorry i havent been on ;( Im missing u loads, When i get the sc i will buy something and gift to u,but theres no bother why i go on msp when i hae no diams or sc v.v I really want a new outfit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much <33 i want to help others like some help me <3 i know wht it is like not being fortunate in life I have had so many ups and downs its unreal but family helped us all through it and so did my friends.. I dnt have many in life but i do have a lot on game and cherish them all just like i do my family and friends <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully im getting vip on christmas eve :') Merry Christmas Ily all

      Delete
  5. Oh my god you are sweet. You are literally the Mother Teresa of MSP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bestie but i wouldnt call me mother teresa far frm her <33

      Delete
    2. You might say that but I think deep down we all know that in comparison to certain other moviestars you aren't polar opposites to her.

      Delete
  6. Aww that's too sweet<3 this post made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive