About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas Msp!



Hey Msp, I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

I hope you all have a blessed day and blessed future to come!

Candired got to my house about 10:00 am or so.. she is actually sleeping right now.. I was so tired frm excitement I fell asleep xD We were hanging out with my sister and just having a great time chatting.

Thanks again for all my friends and Angelings Family's I couldnt have asked for a better present this year to those people who I have met and made up with from the fights and such.. 

I love you all <33

<33hollyrenee



3 comments:

  1. awwwww Ihope you have a great time wirth Candi Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha merry christmas bff xD i hope u and candi and your family have great fun and an amazing christmas!
    I send all my love! <3
    love ya! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas. Hope you all had a blessed Christmas. I had a good one, but it could have been better if my brother was home. Man my eyes were bigger than my stomach.
    love ya!
    Shakeituprules

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive